List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Initial Idea for GSOC
From:       Animesh <animesh () ccs ! neu ! edu>
Date:       2008-03-19 5:51:14

Hello,

I am a masters student of Computer Science and am thrilled about Google
Summer of Code 2008!

I just joined the mailing list.

As an initial idea, I would like to propose adding voice support to kopete.

First things first, I don't have substantial open source software
development experience but I believe I am a good coder. I would be glad
if someone suggested how and what to begin doing in order to getting
started with the idea.

Thanks,
Animesh