Hello, I am a masters student of Computer Science and am thrilled about Google Summer of Code 2008! I just joined the mailing list. As an initial idea, I would like to propose adding voice support to kopete. First things first, I don't have substantial open source software development experience but I believe I am a good coder. I would be glad if someone suggested how and what to begin doing in order to getting started with the idea. Thanks, Animesh _______________________________________________ kopete-devel mailing list kopete-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kopete-devel