List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Usability issues in Chat History dialog
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-03-16 9:40:11

Hi Johannes,

As you may have noticed I haven't had time to review the rest of your patches
yet.

It may take some time before I can get to that; if all else fails I'm sure
someone else can take over too.

But for now, what about the part that I already reviewed? What about my
comments? How would you like to move on?

Cheers,

Martijn