List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] This year school Computer Project.
From:       Will Stephenson <wstephenson () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-01-31 12:00:09

On Tuesday 30 January 2007 15:02, Iori Yagami said:
> Please respond to my email , since i am not in the kopete list anymore.

I agree with what Michael said, and I'd remind you of what we talked about on
IRC - a well written proposal is the key to a successful project as it
defines what you should do and how to see if you have succeeded at it.

Re topics, also consider - Jabber Jingle for proper google talk compatibility,
or a uPNP library for NAT router traversal of video and file transfers.

Will