List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] This year school Computer Project.
From:       Iori Yagami <iori.yagami.26979 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-30 14:02:38

Hi.

This year i have a computer project for my university. I was thinking of doing
something around kopete ( long overdue :) ).

I have several interests , since GUI to usuability and protocol plugins work.
I dont wish to work on KDEPIM integration , not that i dont like it , i
actually love it, but i am not very familiar with it.

So, my proposal :

+ MSN -> mantain protocol compability and try to implement all features
+ Jabber -> mantain protocol compability and try to implementl all features of
xmpp ( or else )
+ mantain some unmantained protocol.

but could do if asked :

+ Do gui work ... cof cof cof cof cof cof multiple window sizes ( i did this
for kopete in kde3 and working very well , so i think i can manage to do it
again )

+ Other usuability things.

Please respond to my email , since i am not in the kopete list anymore.

Thanks !