List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Where do kopete 0.12 translations com from?
From:       Bram Schoenmakers <bramschoenmakers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-06-21 10:30:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Op zondag 04 juni 2006 13:20, schreef Harald Sitter:

Hi,

> On Sunday 04 June 2006 07:55, Funda Wang wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there any space on svn for kopete 0.12?
>
> Last time I asked, they told me that there won't be any translation work to
> be done for 0.12. Haven't asked why though.

Well, then I will ask: why?

In my opinion, a translated version of Kopete 0.12 looks awful with the mix of
translated and untranslated strings. I can't find a valid reasoning for this
decision.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
(Punch, 1855)