List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Creating experimental/sandbox branch
From:       Michaël_Larouche <michael.larouche () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-11-05 4:11:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

We were discussing myself, Johann and others on IRC about the future of the
Kopete Chat Window Styles.

Johann pointed me to the Adium chat styles which use Webcore(Apple KHTML) with
XHTML+CSS and their styles are wonderful.

Check some examples:
http://www.adiumxtras.com/index.php?a=search&cat_id=5&sort=downloads
http://www.adiumxtras.com/index.php?a=xtras&xtra_id=46
http://www.adiumxtras.com/index.php?a=xtras&xtra_id=198
http://www.adiumxtras.com/index.php?a=xtras&xtra_id=206
http://www.adiumxtras.com/index.php?a=xtras&xtra_id=526

This experimental/sandbox branch will be based on KDE 3.5. This is just a test
to push forward the coolness of Kopete :)

I will create the branch into /branches/work/kopete/kopete_adium_styles in the
following days.

--
Michaël Larouche (Shock The Dark Mage)
KDE developer working on Kopete, Kamefu...on dial-up :P