List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Re: my first bugfix :)
From:       Engin AYDOGAN <engin () bzzzt ! biz>
Date:       2005-06-03 18:47:54

On Friday 03 June 2005 21:41, Richard Smith wrote:

> Now we do have emoticons in the chat window, so we should have them in
> nicknames wherever we can, for consistency (though that means if you turn
> them off in the contact list, they should not appear in nicknames in the
> chatwindow either). So I'm in favour of adding this functionality, in some
> form.

Don't worry about that, if emoticons are "off" in configuration, they will not
be parsed in anywhere. Kopete::Emoticons::tokenize() honors that setting, and
tokenize() is being used in Kopete::Emoticons::parse() which is what those
codes are using afaik.
So emoticons are universal in kopete-wise.

--
Best regards,

Engin AYDOGAN