List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Proposal: Global display name changing as a plugin
From:       Olivier Goffart <ogoffart () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-15 20:01:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Le Dimanche 15 Mai 2005 18:18, Michaël Larouche a écrit :

> http://img259.echo.cx/my.php?image=kopeteidentityconfiguration28v.png

Eh, yet another french people!  ;-)

Few comment about the screenshot:

- "Use the nickname of this account" ...
Yes, i understand what this do.
This could be usefull for people using different clients.
But may be a cause of confusion for newbies.
maybe renaming it to "synchronize my global nickname with the nickname used
for the account: "
(maybe someone who speak better English could find a better formulation)

- the avatar:

96x96  is a MSN Messenger limitation.
It is possible to have image of a different size.

The KABC size is different.

So i don't think we should limit the size of the image.

> As soon as I get my SVN account, I'll commit my work.

Please post your first patches here before commit.
As it is your first patches, i'd like to review them.