List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] winpopup protocol new patch against svn
From:       Gerd Fleischer <gerdfleischer () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-05-15 7:58:58

Am Samstag, 14. Mai 2005 21:09 schrieb Matt Rogers:
> Can you provide a short summary of changes and or bugs fixed by your work?
> I have it here ready to commit to subversion, and would like to have things
> to highlight. :)

I try to remember:

-make it compile again, adapt to API changes
-support for samba3 (only, adding support for samba2 should be easy if
necessary)
-change takeover handling of messages from samba (avoid loosing messages)

smaller things are:
-moved general config from /config to editaccount dialog
-use KProcIO and signals instead of QProcess
-more complete user info
-fix 2 or 3 crash reasons
-new bugs

Greetings, Gerd