List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Small idea  - Remote contact list
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2004-12-14 19:10:05

I have a small patch to my local Kopete copy that lets me load/save the
contactlist.xml to a remote location as well as my $KDEHOME

What this lets me do is share my contact list at work and at home, via an ftp
URL

All it does is check in my kopeterc for a [Global]/RemoteContactList entry. If
found, it loads the contactlist.xml from that KURL. When it saves, it saves
to my $KDEHOME as well as that location.

It's a very simple patch. Should I commit? If so, maybe leave it hidden (ie,
no GUI to configure)?
--
If you wait by the river long enough, eventually
you will see the bodies of all your enemies float by.