List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] MSN Plugin
From:       "Adam Windes" <adam_windes () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-12-14 19:43:59

To whom it may concern,
I tried looking everywhere and I could not find the answer to my problem. I
am having trouble with the MSN plugin. The other plugins work correctly, but
it's either the MSN plugin is trying to connect to the wrong point, or I am
somehow entering the information wrong. I am using Kopete 0.4.1 and KDE
3.0.3. I have tried installing a newer version of Kopete but I keep getting
errors, so I think I'm stuck with 0.4.1. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon.

~Adam