List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Re: CTRL+ENTER or ENTER?
From:       Henrique Pinto <henrique.pinto () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-01-11 18:22:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 11 January 2004 16:11, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> The same style guide says that shortcuts should be configured in
> the Configure Shortcuts dialog, which is a standard component of
> any well-behaving KDE app and thus consistent.

Yes.

> Thus I object to having a separate option for the shortcut key.

I don't think an additional way of configuring the same thing (not
moving the configuration somewhere else) would hurt. Actually, I
believe it would improve usability. However, the decision is up to
you, the Kopete developers, not to me. If you don't think the idea is
good enough, I'll respect the decision.

--
	Henrique Pinto
	henrique.pinto@kdemail.net