List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] Remove group by metacontact
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2003-11-04 17:33:19

Bug #62354 has made me realize that we have too many grouping options. Such a
simple choice doesn't need such complication.

As such, does anyone see a real need for group by metacontact? The other 4
have valid uses, but really, how often are you going to be talking to the
same person at the same time on two different protocols?

Any objections to removing this somehwat superflous option? It wasn't in 0.7x
so it wouldn't be missed by users.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

http://www.keirstead.org