List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] kdenetwork/kopete/protocols/gadu
From:       Zack Rusin <zack () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-10-08 0:10:52

On Tuesday 07 October 2003 19:35, Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett wrote:
> El Tuesday 07 October 2003 18:11, Grzegorz Jaskiewicz escribió:
> > CVS commit by gj:
> >
> > Zack gave his approval for that.
> > CCMAIL:kopete-devel@kde.org
>
> whatever did he approve or not, why did you ask him and why was this
> change needed? This field represents a credit and not
> maintainership... I don't see you have rewriten the plugin so I don't
> see the need to remove Zack from cremaintaining *he* is the plugin
> author, regardless he maintains it or not.

Hey, thanks, it's OK though. I don't care about credits. Sometimes I get
it, sometime I don't and it's completely fine. I'm not here to become
famous or impress anyone. Some people, like Grzegorz, need credit to
feel comfortable working in Open Source. Everyone does whatever they
feel is right and since most of us is doing it for fun it's important
to feel comfortable. I don't have time to maintain the Gadu-Gadu plugin
so I'm OK with whatever makes the person maintaining it happy.

Zack

--
Boycott shampoo! Demand REAL poo!