List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] kdenonbeta/kopete
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-08-30 23:02:34

On Saturday 30 August 2003 23:06, Gav Wood wrote:
> unsure about msn, but certainly in winpopup there are system settings that
> really don't belong in the account. e.g. smbclient binary path - there's
> only going to be one on a given system and it ain't gonna change with each
> account! :-)

Agreed on that :)

You can then provide the protocol-wide settings like MSN and AutoReplace
already do.

When I'm back home I'll fix the dialog properly to show the settings
underneath the plugin selector as the new plugin selector can do, instead of
as a global KCM. That will also fix Olivier' problem that the settings are
now always visible even if the plugin is not loaded. And it makes sure the
GUI won't change depending on what plugins are loaded.

--
Martijn