List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] Re: kdenonbeta/kopete/libkopete
From:       Matt Rogers <matt () matt ! rogers ! name>
Date:       2003-07-07 1:49:12

On Sunday 06 July 2003 04:45 pm, Grzegorz Jaskiewicz wrote:
> Ok, i'll try to think about something that will satisfy both of as.
> Goals:
> * information with protocol name, ID and nick (in case their are not the
> same).
> * information with text status, in case protocol handles that
> * it should be changed if any of above is changed.

This is something that should probably be discussed. I recommend a new thread.

> Did i missed something ?
> If you will agree with that, i will write something.
> As for now , please leave it as it is.

IMHO, we should remove it until we find something better. The reason for this
is if it's left in there, people may eventually use it. Once it gets used,
people will expect it to be there. Until we find a better solution the
current one should be removed, IMHO. Therefore, your commit that adds this as
well as the pieces of Gadu should removed as well.

I agree with Martijn in that I am also not opposed to the information you want
to provide, but the way you currently do it. I'm also in agreement with
Martijn on the other points so i won't repeat them here.

Matt