List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Re: kdenonbeta/kopete/libkopete
From:       Grzegorz Jaskiewicz <gj () pointblue ! com ! pl>
Date:       2003-07-06 21:45:12

Ok, i'll try to think about something that will satisfy both of as.
Goals:
* information with protocol name, ID and nick (in case their are not the
same).
* information with text status, in case protocol handles that
* it should be changed if any of above is changed.

Did i missed something ?
If you will agree with that, i will write something.
As for now , please leave it as it is.