List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] protocol icon stuff
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2003-03-04 16:57:37

On March 4, 2003 06:33 am, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 March 2003 02:12, Jason Keirstead wrote:
> > The icon I guess is now going to be handled by libkopete, and will
> > indicate the online status of the highest ranked identity of that
> > protocol.
>
> I'd personally show an icon per identity (and allow the user to select
> custom icons per identity to avoid possible confusion)

The icons have sub menus per identity. If I right click on my IRC protocol
icon I see "brunes_kopete@irc.freenode.net:6667" and "brunes_test@irc.freenode.net:6667"
as submenus. We cant have an icon per identity, it would get way too crowded down there.
Think IRC, MSN, AOL, Jabber, Yahoo all loaded, with 3 irc accounts, 2 msn accounts...

--
Jason Keirstead, BCS
http://www.keirstead.org