List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Crash + backtrace :o)
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-31 15:36:30

On Friday 31 January 2003 16:27, Jason Keirstead wrote:
> This is that error we were getting awhile ago in writeDockConfig. Without
> having a kdelibs compiled with full debugging, I don't have enough info to
> really track it down.

Just run 'adddebug' from kdesdk in kdelibs/kdeui, remove all
kdockwidget-related .moc and .o files and make && make install to rebuild
only this single class using full debug, that's a LOT faster :)

Also, may I suggest valgrind once again? :) (which also relies on full debug
info, so that one is still the same)

--
Martijn