List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] MSN: Hotmail Inbox
From:       Paul Grace <paulgrace () mbox ! com ! au>
Date:       2003-01-29 10:14:45

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 02:19 am, Jason Keirstead wrote:
> I recently fixed a bug that was causing MSN users who did not have a
> hotmail account at all (like me) to have hundreds of files piled up in
> their temp folder. I added a check to make sure that your email ends in
> @hotmail.com. I forgot that you can have @msn.com, this is probably the
> cause. Ill add this in.

Hey,

just updated my CVS version, and its still not logging in properly. It creates
that file, and tries to login, but can't and instead I get a login page with
the UserID already filled in.

Once again I've got little idea about the MSN protocol, so if someone that
knows it better can help, please do. Anything you need to know, ask.

Regards,

Paul Grace.