List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] MSN: Hotmail Inbox
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-28 15:51:59

On Tuesday 28 January 2003 16:19, Jason Keirstead wrote:
> I recently fixed a bug that was causing MSN users who did not have a
> hotmail account at all (like me) to have hundreds of files piled up in
> their temp folder. I added a check to make sure that your email ends in
> @hotmail.com. I forgot that you can have @msn.com, this is probably the
> cause. Ill add this in.

I fixed that a while ago already by making sure 1. the files are not created
when you're not actually activating the hotmail box and 2. the files are
removed when done and the support from KDE (kdelibs HEAD) is there.

So I'm not sure what exactly you did since, but I'd like to see the diff of
it. Sounds to me like my own code didn't work if you needed this.
--
Martijn