List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] kdenonbeta/kopete
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2003-01-28 1:58:09

The contact list issue is still not resolved, in any case. It is still
renaming everyone on your list the first time you run kopete with an old
contactlist.xml (one wihtout any trackChanges flags), *even* if you have more
than one contact in the meta contact. I tried looking at this but I really
don't know wnough about the serialization process to track down exactly where
this is happening. IMO this is a huge showstopper.

--
Jason Keirstead, BCS
http://www.keirstead.org