List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Remind about 0.6 release
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-27 21:56:09

On Monday 27 January 2003 22:42, Till Gerken wrote:
> - disable services and groupchat and basically ship Jabber as with the
> previous version
> - postpone the new version
>
> I don't like either of them but I guess the first option is better.

Hmm, I vote the first one too if (and ONLY if) that is not a regression to the
previous release. Status quo is unfortunate but acceptable, regression is
not.

Also, if you think you can fix either or both of them just re-enable again and
let us know.

Lastly, if you need help, please shout. I can't actually work on or test
Jabber, but with general API stuff and other things that I can actually do
I'll try to help wherever possible.

--
Martijn