List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] PATCH: MSN error codes handled (2)
From:       Bart Verwilst <verwilst () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-01-10 11:42:00

Hehe, i just noticed that too.. stupid me :$
I gotten error 601 is not handled blabla, so i wanted to patch it, and grepped
the msn dir for "500" (a common error code ;o) and this was the first file i
get which held that number.. I was kinda surprised seeing only one error code
mentioned though :o) I'm willing to redo the changes, the way you guys think
it's best (i know, it's just trivial, but i started learning c++ yesterday
only ;) and patching gets me to learn a lot :o) (Although it isn't very hard
so it seems, because i've been programming in python for almost 2 years..)

Let me know! Thanks

--
Bart Verwilst
Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team