List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] My plans
From:       Nick Betcher <nbetcher () usinternet ! com>
Date:       2002-06-06 3:22:42

Hello everyone,
	Recently (last month or so) you might have noticed that I haven't committed a
single piece of code (until today). This is mainly due to my graduation from
high school, getting more hours at work, applying and interviewing for new
jobs, and moving to a new house that is 20 miles west of my current location.

	Not to mention the fact that the downstairs of my new place isn't finished
(it's a brand new house) yet and my father and me are wiring it with
electricity, RJ45 ( :D ), RJ11, and Coax. In addition to that stuff, in the
next few weeks we have to put up the walls in the room and a deck outside.
There's a lot of work to be done around the house and it will keep me away
from long coding sessions that I normally require to get anything productive
coded.

	I'll probably start coding with you guys once I settle down and get back into
a daily routine. I'll still be conversing with you all, and if you need some
help with something, I can help out.

				-- Nick Betcher