Hello everyone, Recently (last month or so) you might have noticed that I haven't committe= d a=20 single piece of code (until today). This is mainly due to my graduation fro= m=20 high school, getting more hours at work, applying and interviewing for new= =20 jobs, and moving to a new house that is 20 miles west of my current locatio= n.=20 Not to mention the fact that the downstairs of my new place isn't finished= =20 (it's a brand new house) yet and my father and me are wiring it with=20 electricity, RJ45 ( :D ), RJ11, and Coax. In addition to that stuff, in the= =20 next few weeks we have to put up the walls in the room and a deck outside.= =20 There's a lot of work to be done around the house and it will keep me away= =20 from long coding sessions that I normally require to get anything productiv= e=20 coded. I'll probably start coding with you guys once I settle down and get back i= nto=20 a daily routine. I'll still be conversing with you all, and if you need som= e=20 help with something, I can help out. -- Nick Betcher _______________________________________________ Kopete-devel mailing list Kopete-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kopete-devel