List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] Three more wishes. :)
From:       Jeff Stuart <jstuart () computer-city ! net>
Date:       2002-05-29 14:58:18

Here's my final three "wishes/features" from GAIM that I LOVE.

#1) The "tabbed" interface.  IE ALL conversations appear as seperate tabs of a
single window.  That's REAL handy when you're talking to 3 or more people.

#2) Buddy Pounces... When a person on my contact list signs on, gaim can send
a message to em.  That's saved my bacon more than once!

#3) A ticker of everyone who's online.  Similar to like the news ticker.  It
scrolls a list of everyone who's online.  The SLICK thing would be if it
could be made dockable onto the panel or a child panel.  This is handy
because you can just click on the person in the ticker without ever having to
bring up the contact list.