List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Hi Everyone
From:       Vincèn Pujol <vincen () vincen ! org>
Date:       2002-05-28 20:36:06

		Lada,
	Thanks a lot for your help, I have started translations of it in
french, I have done main part of it. I post it here for ones interested,
all comments welcomed. I'll put it in download on my homepage for easier
access.
		Have a good day

Vincèn

Le lun 27/05/2002 à 12:33, Ladislav Strojil a écrit :

Vincèn PUJOL
Bayonne, France

Visitez mon site Web http://www.vincen.org
Visit my Wesbite http://www.vincen.org