List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Fwd: Bug in dutch translation of Kopete
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-10 9:13:26

On Wednesday 10 April 2002 05:21, Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett wrote:
> I've attached the modified .po and .gmo file for the dutch (nl)
> translation. I hope you will include it in the next release of kopete.

Could you please send us a diff against the original file so we know what you
actually changed? You can do so by typing

diff -u original-file new-file > patch.diff

and sending the patch.diff (or whatever you call it :-) to the Kopete mailing
list (kopete-devel@kde.org). If you are using the CVS version it's even as
simple as

cvs diff -u > patch.diff

CVS will then take care of finding out what files changed and what the
original file looked like and put it in a single diff.

> (I'm sorry for my bad enlish)

It's ok, I understood it :-). If you want to ask questions in Dutch, feel free
to mail me privately (I'm also Dutch, although I use English KDE ;-).

Martijn