List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Patch for hiding instead of closing
From:       Richard Stellingwerff <mortallic () multiweb ! nl>
Date:       2002-04-09 15:11:31

On Tuesday 09 April 2002 17:00, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> ksirc also quits when the main window closes. Since the main window is
> usually hidden by most people and closing a secondary window doesn't
> trigger a quit you won't notice that normally. kscd quits on close and I
> have no other systrayed apps that I know of (read: use) to test with.

Actually, LICQ using the KDE dock icon does not quit when closing what to me
seems to be the main window. Perhaps LICQ has a hidden main window somewhere?

Anyways, I think quitting on closing the contact list window is annoying as
well. I remember that ICQ used to behave like that, and I never liked it...