List:       konsole-devel
Subject:    Re: [Konsole-devel] [Patch] DBus Interface
From:       Arno_Töll <lists () toell ! net>
Date:       2009-02-03 13:39:10

Hi Robert,

Robert Knight wrote:
> Please drop me another email if I haven't got back
> to you in the next couple of weeks.

well, I don't know what a "couple of weeks" may be for you. But I
thought I want you to remember to it by now, since KDE 4.2 was released
successfully and you'll hopefully have some more spare time for the patch.

Please note, that I on the other hand do have some spare time from now
on, so I could review my code now, when you want to refuse it as it is.
Please note, that I found out that there might be some potential
pitfalls when multiple split screens are available. I'm unsure whether
my handling (by not handling them anyway) is correct.