List:       konsole-devel
Subject:    Re: [Konsole-devel] Disable BiDi rendering in konsole4
From:       Robert Knight <robertknight () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-15 7:42:20

Hello,

I have already changed Konsole in trunk to always use left-to-right
layout rendering for text.  In other words BiDi is disabled by default.

The layout direction is set via calls to setLayoutDirection() in
QWidget, not QPainter, although you can set the layout direction when
rendering pieces of text using QTextOption.

Regards,
Robert.