List:       konsole-devel
Subject:    Re: [Konsole-devel] QuadKonsole functionality in KDE4?
From:       "Robert Knight" <robertknight () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-30 20:20:16

Hi Richard,

You can split a Konsole window in KDE 4 into two or more sections,
with a horizontal or vertical divider between each.  This is not the
same as QuadKonsole, but it should cover the most important use cases.

QuadKonsole can of course be ported to KDE 4, the Konsole KPart is
still available for applications wishing to embed a terminal.

Regards,
Robert.