List:       konsole-devel
Subject:    [Konsole-devel] QuadKonsole functionality in KDE4?
Date:       2007-08-30 17:54:27

Hi all,

i don't know if anyone has heard of QuadKonsole, it is
just a simple application embedding a random number of
konsoles into one window and defaults to, you guessed it,
four. As compiling my own with KDE3 works, but will not
work with KDE4 any more, I wanted to ask if there are any
plans to support this of if one can script this with Plasma
widgets or..

Thanks for all the work on Konsole :)
Richard

PS: Yes, I know that I am asking just when the feature
freeze starts, sorry. The email about disabling tabs
reminded me to ask.