List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: funding improvements - XMLHttpRequest
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva.brucherseifer () basyskom ! de>
Date:       2007-07-18 18:22:14

Hi Pol,

do you have more details on this issue? Like a testcase or a more detailed
description of what is going wrong with the XMLHttpRequest class?

Cheers,
Eva

Am Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2007 schrieb pol:
> The commercial dictionary, ready for gecko-based browsers, that has been
> installed on my laptop, cannot be browsed by konqueror.
> I've been informed by the company that probably issues are related to
> properly managing the XMLHttpRequest class.
>
> Are there any developers interested in framing a project focused on that
> issue and then let people pool money to raise funds?
> (collection could be hosted by sourceforge, fundable.org, ... )
>

> thank you
>
> Pol

Eva Brucherseifer
President & CEO

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer@basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer