List:       konq-e
Subject:    funding improvements - XMLHttpRequest
From:       pol <linux_milano () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2007-07-18 7:35:14

The commercial dictionary, ready for gecko-based browsers, that has been
installed on my laptop, cannot be browsed by konqueror.
I've been informed by the company that probably issues are related to
properly managing the XMLHttpRequest class.

Are there any developers interested in framing a project focused on that
issue and then let people pool money to raise funds?
(collection could be hosted by sourceforge, fundable.org, ... )

thank you

Pol