List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: Javascript and konq crash
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva.brucherseifer () basyskom ! de>
Date:       2006-04-03 14:20:40

Hi Yan,

thank you for the link, I'll look into it later this week. The patch fixed the
crash on road-gmbh.de for us. But we still experience problems, such as on
this website:
http://www.aerolight.de

- on arm we get a timeout: "A Script on this page is causing KHTML to freeze.
Do you want to abort the script", x86 is ok
- the popup on mouseover at "Angebot & Leistung" appears in the top left
corner, not over the link.

Can you confirm these problems?

Greetings,
eva

Am Montag, 3. April 2006 16:06 schrieben Sie:

--
Eva Brucherseifer
General Manager

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer@basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de