List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: Project: Konqueror/Embedded for Qtopia
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva.brucherseifer () basyskom ! de>
Date:       2006-01-13 12:55:12

Hi Lorn,

Am Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2006 18:22 schrieb Lorn Potter:

> FYI There already is an older version of konqe working for Qtopia and
> friends.. ported long ago and in a land far far away..
>
> http://devel-home.kde.org/~hausmann/snapshots/Attic/

Thanks for the reminder :-) The code has become quite different in the
meantime, but sometimes it's good to get ideas.

> > - Port to Qt2 & Qtopia, as necessary fix font handling, encoding
> > detection, alpha blending for Qt2
> > - GUI framework for the special display design (640x240, landscape)
> > - persistent cookies, accept all cookies automatically
> > - tab-browsing (as multi-windows) and popup management
>
> There is a tabs patch I can email you for the above source code of old
> konqe. :)

That would be great.

The solution we'll implement will very likely be a multi-window solution on a
patched Qtopia which shows icons in the tabbar for each browser window.

Greetings,
eva

--
Eva Brucherseifer
General Manager

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer@basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de