List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: konqueror embedded using qvfb?
From:       Tobias Anton <Tobias.Anton () esc-electronics ! de>
Date:       2002-08-23 8:33:48

On Friday 23 August 2002 00:22, Jeff Wood wrote:
> I'm trying to run konqueror embedded on a linux machine going through
> the qvfb.  Does anyone know what configure flags I should be using?
> currently I'm doing:
>
> configure --enable-qt-embedded \
> --enable-embedded \
> --enable-qtopia \
> --prefix=$HOME
>
> I then make a softlink to the konqueror app in "$HOME/bin" ??

You forgot to describe
- whether it compiles
- if so, whether you can start konqueror-embedded
- if so, how it behaves and how you expect it to behave.

Maybe you should also provide version information about your qt-embedded,
about your version of kdenox and so on.

Without this information, I'm afraid no one will be able to give you a
valuable advice.

Have a nice day,
Tobias