List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: Web pages in iso 8859-2 in Konqueror / em - Switching coding scheme
From:       Ivo =?iso-8859-2?q?P=F8ikryl?= <prikryl () eurosat ! cz>
Date:       2002-08-20 20:41:13

Thank you,

I will work on it. Anyway, I am very close to go and take a look in konqueror
sources. I do intend to install CVS and compile it by my self. Actually, the
version I could download for IPAQ is quite old..

Any good pages, where I can find out, what for tools do I need to be able to
crosscompile for IPAQ ?

--
Please, what exactly is this ? :  Where should it be located ?

Konqueror is started with: