List:       konq-e
Subject:    About konqueror web browser supported mouse events
From:       Sandro Alves de Souza <sandroas () hotlink ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-08-20 14:50:04

Hi everybody.

May Anyone tell me how to handle mouse events in the konqueror web
browser?

In the $$$Microsoft$$$ Internet Explorer (5.5 or later),
there's a "window.event" object wich has the mouse pointer information
("MouseX = (event.clientX + document.body.scrollLeft);" and
 "MouseY = (event.clientY + document.body.scrollTop);).

In the Netscape Navigator (4 or later),
the first parameter of the javascript function event handler hold the
mouse pointer information
("MouseX = event.pageX" and "MouseY = event.pageY", where "event" is
the first parameter of the javascript function event handler).

Where, in konqueror web browser, I can to find the mouse pointer
information
whenever a mouse event (i.e. "OnMouseDown") occurs?

I'd make a javascript engine for drag and drop layers that works finely
in
$$$Microsoft$$$ Internet Explorer 5.5 and in Netscape Navigator 4.78,
but I want to make it work in other web browsers (like konqueror) too.

Thanks in advance.