List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: SSL Certificates
From:       "Paul Chitescu" <Paul.Chitescu () IMC-Group ! org>
Date:       2002-07-06 9:48:07

> [...]
> I will be asked to accept the certificate for every object of that website
even if I hit "Forever".
> [...]

Currently SSL certificates are not properly supported. Also the Details
dialog is missing. Note that in the latest CVS code there is also a "Cancel"
button besides "Details..." and "Continue"

I'm working on the SSL problems - among 1001 other things...

--
 Paul Chitescu
 pchitescu@null.ro   http://pchitescu.null.ro/   ICQ:22641673