List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Re: kolab on centos 8
From:       hede <kolab983 () der-he ! de>
Date:       2023-02-05 14:06:47

On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 18:08:40 +0100 Werner Reisberger <werner@pure.ch> wrote:

> I would like to install kolab on centos 8.
>
> Is there any change to get kolab 16 running there?

As I'm using Debian and not CentOS I cannot tell for sure, but this question was \
asked here some time ago - without any answer.

There are packages for CentOS 8 at \
http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/16/CentOS_8/ and maybe someone is working \
on it and it's in a usable state. But... I don't know. The installation instructions \
do still refer to CentOS 7 but that's also the case for Debian 11 and AFAIK this \
works.

Ah, yeah, I'm still on Debian 10 here, my last 'buster' system begs for an upgrade \
;-)

hede