List:       kolab-devel
Subject:    [Kolab-devel] Fwd: Branch for proko2
From:       Bo Thorsen <bo () klaralvdalens-datakonsult ! se>
Date:       2004-08-16 7:18:50

Hi all,

Since KDE 3.3 is just about out, we will change the proko2 branch to be
3_3_BRANCH plus our branched files. Do this:

$ cd kdepim
$ cvs up -r KDE_3_3_BRANCH
$ source <thescripttoupdateourbranchedfiles>

You can check that you got it right with "cvs status <file>". All the
files we branched should have sticky tag proko2, all others should have
KDE_3_3_BRANCH.

Remember to cvs up the branch script to get all branched files.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark