List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KPresenter changes
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-08-23 11:14:52

On Thursday 23 August 2001 07:19, Werner Trobin wrote:
> David Faure wrote:
> >
> > On Tuesday 21 August 2001 14:41, Werner Trobin wrote:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > I plan to do some work on KPresenter now and I wonder if
> > > we have any policy about "broken" HEAD (i.e. compiling
> > > but not really working 100% due to changes)?
> >
> > Does that include porting to libkotext ? ;-)))
>
> I won't start with that one, but it's on the TODO, yes :)

Cool :)
What's the first change you have in mind then ? The page concept ?

> So... to branch or not to branch? Maybe just have a brunch? I
> don't know :)

"compiling but not really working" is exactly the status of KWord-HEAD, now
that I merged in the WYSIWYG changes. Having KPresenter in the same state
would be consistent ;-))   (->not branch)

> Werner, currently checking if there's a possibility for a cheap
> fix of KOScript (Unicode woes)
David, wondering the relation between koscript and kpresenter ;-)