List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [Daniel.Vogelheim@germany.sun.com: Re: [office_standards] Structured file formats / Packaging]
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-08-16 8:38:07

Hi, I have been communicating with Openoffce (ex staroffice) programmer
since a week now, and basically they want to stick with Zip (alias jar) file
format for speed.

As I don't see myself making the desicion to change the packaging format,
i'd like your input on this..

----- Forwarded message from Daniel Vogelheim <Daniel.Vogelheim@germany.sun.com> -----