List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Bug fix patch for KPresenter (#22629, #27287)
From:       Toshitaka Fujioka <toshitaka () kde ! gr ! jp>
Date:       2001-06-25 10:15:13

On Sunday 24 June 2001 20:05, David Faure wrote:
> On Sunday 24 June 2001 07:59, Toshitaka Fujioka wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > This patch fixes bug of #22629 and #27287.
> >
> > contents of bug report (#22629):
> > "insert page" could profit of a 3. button "use current slide settings",
> > which corresponds somehow to the "File -> Use current Slide as default",
> > but works on a per slide basis.
>
> Well, as you say, that's the same as duplicate page, isn't it ?
> I'd rather not have two menu items that do the same thing, that's quite
> confusing, no ?
>
> > contents of bug report (#27287):
> > With Beta 2 and a recent CVS snapshot I could not find a way to insert
> > the number of the current slide automatically, although the corresponding
> > menu entry is mentioned in the documentation and I was able to find an
> > older bug dealing with this topic. Is this a bug or is that feature just
> > missing at the moment?
>
> Can't see anything related to this in your patch ??

Sorry, I read contents of bug report and made a mistake.
I thought that this user said about "Duplicate Page".
(Understanding of English is inadequate for me. :()

Thank you.
--
Toshitaka Fujioka
http://www.kde.org                The K Desktop Environment Project

-- We offer the best Desktop Environment to you.  (This is my goal. ;-)) --