List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    FAQ Questions
From:       Jost Schenck <jost.schenck () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-06-22 22:48:52

Hi,
I somewhat updated the FAQ, still quite some things to be done, and
regarding the following questions I'd need a short update on the current
state of KOffice (some keywords should suffice).
Damn, I notice how much I missed in the last months, more questions are about
to follow :(
Thanks in advance,
-Jost.

Does &KOffice; support scripting?
  (what's the status of different scripting languages, interfaces etc?)

Does &KOffice; support languages that write right to left or top to bottom?

In printout, &KOffice; replaces some of my fonts with different fonts!
  (answer talks about tweaking the ghostscript fontmap; I heard of font
guessing
   changes in QPrinter, does this apply to it?)

What mathematical functions does KSpread support?
Is it possible to implement new functions for KSpread?
  "Right now KSpread offers all functions supported by Python. You can easily
  add new functions programmed in Python."
  - this still true?

What happened to KoHTML? What to KImage?