List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    frame editing in kword
From:       aleXXX <alexander.neundorf () rz ! tu-ilmenau ! de>
Date:       2001-06-22 15:30:21

Hi,

it would be nice to have something which tells the user when he is in frame
editing mode. To me it happens usually only accidently and suddenly almost
everything is disabled and I don't know what to do.
Maybe in the status bar something like "you are in frame editing mode, press
Esc to leave it", and Esc to go back to text edting mode and maybe an item in
the rmb menu to leave this mode.

Bye
Alex, stupid user :-)